Member since 2007: surgery, conservative . Montana, USA
Post by PaulaM on Feb 28, 2023 9:08:46 GMT -7
This message has been moved to Conservative Board
Add Gracie's link to your browser's bookmarks: dodgerslist.boards.net/thread/8976/benjamin-gracie-conserv-siezures-grad
Moderator Paula is reading and preparing a reply on the Conservative Board for Gracie's thread.Thank you for registering! Now you can set up an automated email alert when you have a reply waiting. See below "how to"
Some replies can take 20-40 mins or longer depending on the complexity. Refresh your browser to see the latest reply. Thank you for your patience.
👀 Please refresh your browser to see latest reply.
In the meantime if you see you could provide additional basic information to paint a full picture, do so in a new post.
1. Your info is what we base our comments on specific to your dog's needs. "Assumptions" could cause the discussion to go off in the wrong direction harmfully delaying help for your dog.
2. Answers to these QUESTIONs help us to understand your dog: dodgerslist.boards.net/thread/5335/introduce-quickest-emergency-guest-board
➡️ EMAIL ALERTS
You can receive email alerts when someone has posted.
Timely interaction/communications is needed when helping your dog.
Bookmark your dog's thread to receive an email alert when someone has replied.
Go to the CONSERVATIVE board: dodgerslist.boards.net/board/6/conservative
1. Look for your dog's thread and checkmark it.
2. Look for the white ACTIONS button towards top.
3. Select “Notification Options" from the pull down menu
— check mark “NEW POST” change from never to INSTANT email
— press the SAVE button. Click the “x” to close the window
4. Next choose the “Bookmark” See the tiny book symbol now! i.postimg.cc/GhKYTNg7/Bookmarking.jpg